Thursday, May 19, 2011

I AM TIME - USE ME WISELY

Dear Lord,

Thank you for your loving presence in my life. I don’t know what the dream meant that I had last night about the beautiful home I moved into. I do know you gave me more that I had expected. A private bedroom, living room, kitchen and access to a hot tub!

I don’t know what the prison camp represented across the way and the attack that came from there, but as you have been cautioning me to discern the times, my ears are open. Show me what to do. I desire so much to minister your word with love and power. Help me to focus on YOU and not myself , only YOUR MESSAGE, not the messenger. Lord, you know my deepest desires, fears, hurts and anxieties, all of these things that are in my life. You know my past, my sin, everything that needs to be overcome, and the restitution that needs to be made. Help me to walk upright before you.

My darling Cinderella Released,

If you only knew how much you truly mean to me. I watch you day by day, sometimes, condemning yourself and it breaks MY heart. Don’t you know I knew the very path you would choose? I have not left you alone in the woods to fight your way back to the place of refreshing. I have gone before you to remove every briar and every danger that looks to harm you. I have chosen and designed you for a specific purpose. You are my designed woman . As I do for all my darling daughters I make a way for them, for they are passing through the jungle. As mighty warriors carrying my light for others to see that have wandered off the path of righteousness to go their own way. They have fallen under the temptations that are along the way and you my beloved are called to even sometime venture out to rescue them. At these times I lift my armor and circle of guardian angels that you might get close enough to rescue them, that you might get close enough to call out to them. Some will come and others will not. But don’t think for a moment that you are unprotected. The only danger that will befall you is that which you choose willingly to submit to. But, I will always bring correction and warning before you slip and fall. But, even if you fall, I will pickyou up and yes, there will be battle scars. All good soldiers get wounded at times. Don’t cling to your bed with weeping and tears, arise and go forth in the name of the Lord.

This is the time of your life – a time to every purpose under heaven. A time to be born, a time to die, a time to plant, and a time to harvest, a time to kill those things that hinder you, a time to heal, a time to break down and a time to build-up. A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn, and a time to dance, a time to cast away stones of unforgiveness, and a time to gather stones, living stones together, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing. A time to get, a time to lose, a time to keep and a time to cast away those things that are rotten. A time to rend, and a time to sew, a time to keep silent and a time to stand up and speak boldly. A time to love, a time to war, and a time of peace. I have made everything beautiful in MY TIME. I am the beginning and the end and all that is in between.

I AM TIME USE ME WISELY, LOVE ME MUCH, CHERISH & DON’T WASTE ME.

Love,

The Lord

No comments: