Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Until You and I are One

My Bride,

I won't relent until I have you all and all of you. MY heart is yours, give ME yours.
I will do the rest, I won't relent, I won't give up on you until you and I are one.

You may kick, fuss, cuss and rebel in your flesh, but your heart is mine.
I am molding and making you into the people I desire - and yes, I desire you,
not for what you can do for ME, not because of what you look or act like,

because I created you, just as you are, you are complete and perfect in MY sight, because My vision is perfect and all I see is who you are in my son Jesus.

You were chosen and I knew you long before the world was created,
to be my people, to press into a world that is broken.
Just as Christ was broken and poured out to a lost and dying world,
you are His disciples, sometimes being broken and poured out on yet another generation.

With great mercies will I pour out MY SPIRIT and you will arise as my bride and carry
healing to this lost and dying world.
Do not be afraid, do not be ashamed, let your faith arise to receive my touch.
I won't relent until I have you all and all of you. My heart is yours, give ME yours.

I will do the rest, I won't relent, I won't give up on you until you and I are one.

No comments: