Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cinderella in the Woods

My Darling Cinderella,
If you only knew how much you truly mean to me? I watch you day by day, sometimes, condemning yourself. It breaks my heart. Don't you know I know the paths you would choose? I have not left you alone in the woods to fight your way back to the place of refreshing. I have actually gone before you to remove every briar and every danger that looks to harm you.

I have chosen and designed you for a specific purpose. You are my "designed" woman. As I do for all my darling daughters I make a way. The forty are passing through the jungle. As mighty warriors carrying my light for others to see that have wandered off the path of My Righteousness to go their own way. They have fallen under the temptations that are along the way and YOU MY BELOVED are called to venture out to rescue them. At these times I lift MY ARMOR and circle of guardian angels to help you in order that you can get close enough to call out to them. Some will listen and come, others will not. But don't think for a moment that you are unprotected. The only danger that will befall you is that which you willingly choose to submit to. But, I will always bring correction and warning before you slip and fall. Even if you fall, I will pick you up and yes, there will be battle scars. All good soldiers get wounded at times. But don't cling to your bed weeping wiping your tears. Arise and go forth in the Name of the Lord.

This is the TIME OF YOUR LIFE. A time to every purpose under heaven. A time to be born, a time to die, a time to plant and a time to harvest, a time to kill those things that hinder you and a time to heal. There is a time to break down and a time to build up. A time to weep and a time to laugh. A time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to cast away stones of unforgiveness and a time to gather stones, living stones together. A time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing. A time to get, a time to lose, a time to keep and a time to cast away those things that are rotten. A time to rend and a time to sew, a time to keep silent and a time to speak boldly. A time to love, a time to hate the sin that destroys the world, a time to war and a time of peace. I have made everything beautiful in MY TIME.

I am the beginning and the end and all that is in between. I AM TIME. Use ME WISELY, LOVE ME MUCH, CHERISH and DON'T WASTE TIME.

No comments: