Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I AM in 40 Days of Fasting

Wednesday Day 3

As some of you know I have started a 40 day fast. Today is the third day. In all honesty I've waited till the third day to make certain that I was able to start and stay on it three days!

I am on a liquid fast which means I am consuming liquids, hot tea, water, juice and various kinds of soups. I started out with bulkier soups and will be weaning down to broths as time goes on.

I don't know about you but when I announced I was going on a 40 day fast, the news traveled fast to the enemies camp and all hell broke loose. I say praise God because I am done with a so so life and I really want to see the Lord move in mine and others lives.

Two Words

The first thing I realized when attempting this fast, is it has to be the LORD helping me because I can't help myself.

My good friend Barbara Spayd gave me two words to remember.. Weakness & Power

When we are weak then the LORD can be strong. So to say the least I AM encouraged, I AM expectant, I AM elated, I AM ecstatic, I AM embracing this fast and believing the LORD has great plans for my life and the others who have joined Barbara and I in this fast.

The great I AM is in control, no matter if our circumstances are saying something different.

If you are sick, if your marriage is in trouble, if your kids are giving you trouble, if your parents are giving you trouble, if you are in financial trouble, there is only one place to go and that is to the Lord. HE IS THE GREAT IAM.



Stand FAST for 40 days and see the salvation of the LORD!

For wonderful music, stress break and wonderful devotions visit Holy Experience

No comments: